Late snow fall

Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:50 pm

Well the snow fall missed the wrong month again with tomorrow being the 25th. All schools are closed for tomorrow around here. Looks to be a lot out there to make for some interesting seat time in the morning. Got about 6+" on the ground at this time and still falling rather hard.

Everyone be safe out and about.

Re: Late snow fall

Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:16 pm

Had about 11" here, cleaned a couple drives, seat time is always good 8)

Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:04 am

I looked outside and I still have about 6 inches of mud.... :roll: :evil: All winter, nothing but mud...
If it wasn't for that coastal storm back in Oct. there would have been no winter for us. :roll:

Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:21 am

5 inches of heavy, wet snow here.

Tom
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by twotone on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:51 am

One must admire the wisdom of Boss Hogg, he scheduled his Cubfest in May, when he knew the roads would be clear. :D

Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:46 am

Been out since 6:30 and just got in around 9:30 from plowing 4 drives. I would say we got around 8" to 10" but hard to tell with all the blowing. Had drifts waist high in the drive, made for some interesting plowing. first 2 inches are slush and the rest is nice and fine, light, fluffy snow. I scraped the top off then went after the slush.