BIGDOG

Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:13 am

WHERE IS BIGDOG????

LOMBARD---SC----

Re: BIGDOG

Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:49 am

He is fine! Spoke to him a couple of days back. But like you, I sure miss his presence on here. :||):

Re: BIGDOG

Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:30 am

Your right guys, I miss seeing Big Dog on here!

Re: BIGDOG

Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:33 am

Hey isn't it obvious He still asleep Winter aint over ya know! :wink: :lol:

Re: BIGDOG

Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:40 am

Mr E wrote:He is fine! Spoke to him a couple of days back. But like you, I sure miss his presence on here. :||):


I miss him too

David C

Re: BIGDOG

Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:20 am

He posted about the CubTug on Facebook a few days ago...I miss the instant responses to questions.

Re: BIGDOG

Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:25 am

CapeCodCubs wrote:He posted about the CubTug on Facebook a few days ago...I miss the instant responses to questions.

i know! i dont know him personally, but whenever i would post a question, Bigdog would always be the first to respond

Re: BIGDOG

Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:39 am

He's just giving EJP a chance to catch up with Rudi on number of posts, LOL!

Re: BIGDOG

Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:25 pm

danovercash wrote:He's just giving EJP a chance to catch up with Rudi on number of posts, LOL!
hahaha

Re: BIGDOG

Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:39 pm

Miss ya, Bigdog. Come on back.

Re: BIGDOG

Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:24 pm

Hey Lombard! I'm still around. I've been dealing with life's issues for a while but I am still here and kicking. I'm not planning on going anywhere anytime soon.
I visit the forum more often than I post on it but I see the questions are getting answered and I try to avoid some of the petty issues that arise from time to time.
A wise man once told me: "Don't pet the sweaty stuff and don't sweat the petty stuff!"
I promise to make an effort to increase my activity. I do miss the good old days.

Re: BIGDOG

Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:32 pm

Used to be fun, trying to beat Bigdog, with a response! I actually did it, once! Ed

Re: BIGDOG

Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:05 pm

ScottyD'sdad wrote:Used to be fun, trying to beat Bigdog, with a response! I actually did it, once! Ed

Only because he was running quality control in the kitchen at the time. :D

Re: BIGDOG

Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:42 pm

Barnyard wrote:
ScottyD'sdad wrote:Used to be fun, trying to beat Bigdog, with a response! I actually did it, once! Ed

Only because he was running quality control in the kitchen at the time. :D


That's an important job, he can be excused, for that! Ed

Re: BIGDOG

Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:37 pm

Amen BD. Brother you are the Greatest, take care of personnel life.