CUB LOW BOY

Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:36 pm

CAN ANY ONE TELL ME HOW TO LOOK UP SERIAL NUMBERS ON LOW BOYS THAT ARE NOT LOCATED ON THE LOW BOY CHART I JUST PICKED UP A LOW BOY AND THE SERIAL NO IS 25713 AND IT IS NOT ON THE LIST .IS THERE ANOTHER PLACE TO LOOK ARE MABEE SOME ONE WILL KNOW

Re: CUB LOW BOY

Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:39 pm

Don't know what chart you are using but it is a 1968.
http://www.tmtractor.com/id/id_002.htm

Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:45 pm

It looks like your's is a 1968. Congrats.

http://www.tmtractor.com/id/id_002.htm

Found it pretty easy on Google.
Last edited by PVF1799 on Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:59 pm

Darn-it BarnYard - Finally a question on the forum I can answer. You still beat me too it. I pressed Submit - to find you beat me to it. :D :) :D
Ken

Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:16 pm

pvf1799 wrote:Darn-it BarnYard - Finally a question on the forum I can answer. You still beat me too it. I pressed Submit - to find you beat me to it. :D :) :D
Ken

Quickest keyboard around 8)

Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:29 pm

I took lessons from the best...my mentor...THE Bigdog! A Buckeye might be considered a useless nut but we stick together! Of course I'm not always as accurate as he is. :D

Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:46 pm

Barnyard wrote:I took lessons from the best...my mentor...THE Bigdog! A Buckeye might be considered a useless nut but we stick together! Of course I'm not always as accurate as he is. :D

Or, as handsome! :lol: :lol: Ed

Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:49 pm

ScottyD'sdad wrote:
Barnyard wrote:I took lessons from the best...my mentor...THE Bigdog! A Buckeye might be considered a useless nut but we stick together! Of course I'm not always as accurate as he is. :D

Or, as handsome! :lol: :lol: Ed

That may be true, but I bet my beard is softer and more cuddly than his... not that I have ever felt his beard of course! :lol:

Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:48 pm

I LOOKED ON THE HOME PAGE BUT IT ONLY WENT UP TO 1962 ON THAT LINK

Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:57 pm

LOOKS LIKE 68 WAS THE LAST YEAR P O TOLD ME IT WAS A 62 ALMOST PASSED ON GLAD I GRABED IT.

Re: Cub Lo Boy

Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:01 am

drice wrote:I LOOKED ON THE HOME PAGE BUT IT ONLY WENT UP TO 1962 ON THAT LINK

The chart on the home page is one that isn't totally complete. The only complete list that I am aware of is the one found in the Cub FAQ's #1 - Para 13- the link is on the main page of the Manuals server at the link on the top left of the page. Thanks to the donations of manuals by a number of members added to the ones I acquired, we have a pretty good selection there. Not all is on the server though - although I will get them all up there someday hopefully in the near future. LIfe does interfer with the plans of mice and men :roll: .

Quite a few years ago, Allen Look harvested what was on my server at that point in time, updated it and made it search-able and that information is available at the Parts DB. A very useful resource. A few years ago Bob Melusky took on the PDF project which involved making the manuals on the server into pdf's. A number of members donated a bunch of manuals and all of the manuals I purchased during that period went first to Bob for scanning. Dennis added them to the site DB a little while ago. The can be found at the (NEW) Manuals link above. When I mention that we have lots of resources, I mean it :!: We have the most extensive resource library available to ANY tractor type/model period.

When I post the Welcome Wagon and suggest that folks read it, I do it for a reason - so that folks new to the site and to the Cub Community will be able to find the information that they need without having to do all the searching that we have already done.

This was posted in your original thread - engine problems. I really suggest that you take some time, grab a comfy chair and read the manuals/resources available to you

Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:56 am

Check some of the casting codes to see if bolster has been changed. The codes should back up what the serial says.