Farmall Cub Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Moderator: Team Cub
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds
or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
After seeing Boss's ad for the rare toolbars I have some questions.
1. What was the main purpose for the different degree tool bars? Where they made for the High Wide or High Crop Cubs?
2. Did they make a different Lift Rods for these? The ones I have do not have a loop bend at the bottom where they hook to the toolbar but instead have a 90 degree bend and go under the toolbar into the upside down bracked and have a cotter pin in the end. They have the part number 1771B on the top mount that has a set pin that tightens up on the lift bar.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
- Cub Star
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:43 pm
- Location: Forney, Texas
- Zip Code: 75126
- eBay ID: jlmason81
- Tractors Owned: 1948 Farmall Cub High Crop w/ 54A Blade
1949 Farmall Cub High Crop w/ Cultivators
1955 International Cub Lo-Boy w/ Fast-Hitch
1975 International Cub w/ IH 1000 Loader & Fast-Hitch
1976 International Cub w/ IH 54A Blade
1977 International Cub w/ Fast-Hitch & Woods 59CF-2
IH #10 Utility Trailer
The longer, angled toolbar, allows for 3 feet/shanks/plows in the rear on each side
- 501 Club
- Posts: 6416
- Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:56 pm
- Zip Code: 00000
- Circle of Safety: Y
Return to Farmall Cub
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests