This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

middle buster problem fixed!

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
dbboss
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 39338
eBay ID: dbboss
Tractors Owned: '63 Massey Ferguson 35 diesel deluxe
'50 Farmall Cub

middle buster problem fixed!

Postby dbboss » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:26 pm

Posted several weeks ago about how to mount a middle buster on my cub somehow. My grandfather had a C16 mounted on his Cub for garden work & I wanted mine set up just like his used to be. Well, I got a 16" middle buster set up on my tool bar & it works pretty good. Good news though, finally found my C16! Good price also. I figured I'd be years looking for one close enough to the house and at a price I could afford. Got Cub #2 sitting at home with the manifold and valve cover off soaking so I can free it up. Get it running, I'll just have to decide which one to mount it on!
Attachments
2013-04-27_16-55-18_454-1.jpg
2013-04-27_16-55-18_454-1.jpg (31.83 KiB) Viewed 271 times

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

RaymondDurban
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 32536
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: middle buster problem fixed!

Postby RaymondDurban » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:54 pm

Very nice! Ive been looking for one of those for a long time as well!

dbboss
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 39338
eBay ID: dbboss
Tractors Owned: '63 Massey Ferguson 35 diesel deluxe
'50 Farmall Cub

Re: middle buster problem fixed!

Postby dbboss » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:02 pm

This one still has alot of paint left on it and almost NO wear. Has only been used enough to polish the paint off of the blade. I know what I paid, and prices of about 2 others I saw on eBay and a sale ad in Texas, but what are everyone's opinion on the $ value of this plow? I know it is verrry hard to even locate one, especially in this condition. This one will not leave my hands for sentimental reasons, but I would like your opinions. Thanks

Return to “Farmall Cub”