Cub Fast Hitch & Cultivators And Zenith Carb

Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:41 pm

I found these on a local online site. The guy said he took them off his cub to install a mower.

DSC00093.JPG

DSC00094.JPG

DSC00095.JPG

DSC00096.JPG

I see a little white paint in places on the cultivators so they may be later ones.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Paul Wells on Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Cub Fast Hitch & Cultivators

Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:51 pm

You can tell by the jamb nuts on the front UMF that they are the later style.

Re: Cub Fast Hitch & Cultivators

Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:52 am

For the right price, it would be on one of my Cubs! I really like a fast hitch.

Re: Cub Fast Hitch & Cultivators And Zenith Carb

Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:15 am

I almost forgot about the Zenith carburetor. I was on my way to look at the fast hitch and cultivator parts Friday and was having trouble finding the right place. I went by one place and saw a cub setting by a little building and thought this might be where i was supposed to be, so turned around and pulled in. There were three older men setting in the shade, I asked if they had the cub parts and one said the only thing he had for a cub was a carburetor. He told me he had it ordered but would not fit his cub and had ordered another one. He went in a little workshop and came back with this Zenith carb in a plastic bag and said he didn't need and would sell it. He said he would take $ 50.00 for it, I thought I had better buy it at that price. It needs a little cleaning but looks new.

DSC00093.JPG

DSC00094.JPG

DSC00095.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:50 pm

Don't you just love it when things are meant to be?

Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:50 pm

Tim,
I have come to expect good things to happen, and then when things don't work out, well I have some help with that.
Paul

Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:40 pm

I know what you mean Paul.

Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:52 pm

It always works out in the end....

Score on the carb, I really like Zeniths, just a little cranky when cold. Virtually maintenance free.