My Cub and the hitches and implements I made for it had their first real test last weekend, and much to my surprise everything worked. I ran the Cub pretty hard for, I don't know, probably six hours and it did a ton of work without complaint. I had two friends coming to help transplant tomatoes last Saturday, with rain coming on Sunday, so I darn well had to get everything ready on Friday!
Here are some pictures of my implements and field prep sequence, this is for about 2/3 of my tomatoes.
This field had never been used before so I'd turned the covercrop/sod under with a course, shallow rototilling a couple weeks earlier.
Spring-tooth harrowed, with a 4' section I took from a 100-year-old 12' horse-drawn harrow
Doing some deeper tillage where the tomatoes are going
Chisel/S-tine on rear 3-pt hitch
Bed shaper on belly 3-pt hitch
Water-wheel transplanter. I was particularly surprised that the Cub handled this one, I wasn't sure if I'd have to borrow a neighbor's tractor. But the Cub pulled it just fine, up hills, down hills, slowly enough that friends could sit on the back and stuff the plants in the holes.