rear main seal

Wed May 08, 2013 7:18 am

I ve been away from the Cub's for a while was wondering if anything new has come along for the rear main seal?

Re: rear main seal

Wed May 08, 2013 7:26 am

Tim Talleur (tst) from NY is doing them now. Shoot him a PM.

Wed May 08, 2013 10:53 am

I recently had him redo one for me, and it has only been installed a short time, but appears to be a great job and fit.

Wed May 08, 2013 7:56 pm

Don McCombs wrote:Tim Talleur (tst) from NY is doing them now. Shoot him a PM.

Cool :{_}: me an Tim are almost neighbors I have bought a few parts from him but did not know he did the seal.

Thanks

Wed May 08, 2013 9:55 pm

So Jack, are we going to see you at Cecil's in the fall :?: :?: :?:

Thu May 09, 2013 6:50 am

Deleted double post
Last edited by Jackman on Thu May 09, 2013 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 09, 2013 6:53 am

Rudi wrote:So Jack, are we going to see you at Cecil's in the fall :?: :?: :?:

Probably not self employed , two kids in college and a third 1 year away from college have almost no money or time of my own , work work work pretty much all i do right now :| If it works out I will show up, I would like to attend a Cub Fest :D

Thu May 09, 2013 6:55 am

Well, I certainly understand that.... 5 kids, self employed meant 7 days a week with no time off. Then Em said -- Hello .... So I had to make time. Hard to do though. You will know where we are though ... :idea:

Thu May 09, 2013 7:04 am

I picked up a rear seal from Tim and Cecil's mini-fest. The price was reasonable and the work was perfect.

As for the work - I feel your pain...do yourself and try to get a little balance (self-time) in your life. I've been were you are and it was making me physically ill - had to make some changes...Be careful.

Best regards, Ken