This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

does anyone get annoyed with their dealer?

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Brent
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 93510

Re: does anyone get annoyed with their dealer?

Postby Brent » Sat May 11, 2013 8:50 am

:? :?

I don't have a local dealer so the one I dealt with is miles away. Had to ship everything to me. Last time I ordered they told me they would have to keep my credit card # on file and I could no longer give it to them when I ordered over the phone. I said no way everyone in their shop going to have access to my credit card #. Just about told me tough luck. There's another dealer about 20 miles up the road from them so they now have my business.
Always try the easiest thing first.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Re: does anyone get annoyed with their dealer?

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sat May 11, 2013 9:15 am

Brent wrote:..... Last time I ordered they told me they would have to keep my credit card # on file and I could no longer give it to them when I ordered over the phone. I said no way everyone in their shop going to have access to my credit card #. Just about told me tough luck.....
If their system is set up like most, only the people that do the billing would have access to a card stored on file, not the entire shop. That system is usually more secure than giving it to Joe Blow at the parts counter who repeats it back to you to be sure he has it correct and everyone within hearing distance then knows it.

My local dealer, 50 miles away is great, they are friendly and go out of their way to find what I need, even if they have to direct me to a competitor. The fact that when I call I give them the part number also helps. I have an open account there, and they send me a bill along with the parts, which I usually pay as soon as the parts arrive.

There are more places I can recommend, but this thread was for LOCAL dealers, so I will leave it at that.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Farmall Cub”