Bit The Bullet and Crossed Over To The Dark Side :-)

Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:11 pm

Yup, I guess Rick kind of kicked me in the pants since he jumped and acquired his new Cub :roll: Been pondering purchasing a Cub from a friend ........ :idea:

Now most folks know I like em RED - Farmall Red and haven't been a fan of them Yaller and White things.

But ....

I am beginning to take a likin to em :wink:

And yup, it is headed to Cecil's for October. :{_}: This is my 2nd Ohio Cub that will have made it to the east coast and the 1st one to make it all the way home to NB intact. The other one is only here in pieces and Ed is taking care of the rest of it.

Re: Bit The Bullet and Crossed Over To The Dark Side :-)

Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:50 pm

It's ok, the CaseIH dealer sells 2150 red every day!

Al

Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:20 pm

It's OK Rudi, you have to have at least one "token" oddball in the fleet! One out of 6 of mine is a yeller one and I kind of keep it hid but do use it to mow my hay with! LOL! So at least I'm satisfied w/it. This was granddaughter giving it a test run in GA on its way home from FL. Dusty B
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:44 am

Looks good Rudi.........To bad its not Red......lol

Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:53 am

Oh No !! You're ruined now, or so they tell me. But it is a good looking Cub, and when all is said, a Cub is a Cub. You'll have fun with it, and next thing you know you'll be joining Stanton in the hunt for the long stripe , or maybe you already are!
Congratulations on your find.

Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:30 am

Wow, Rudi. When I read the subject line, I was expecting to see a GREEN tractor. :lol:

Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:34 am

Mr E wrote:Wow, Rudi. When I read the subject line, I was expecting to see a GREEN tractor. :lol:

Roy, watch what you say! This is a family forum! :lol: :lol: Ed

Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:54 am

Congrats Rudi! Yellow grows on you for sure

Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:06 am

Another yeller tractor...gotta be some sorta virus on this site..LOL!

Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:18 am

I need one of those to keep my yellow mowers company. Got to change out a differential on one and while I'm at it I'll put it back yellow from green (Lawn-Boy green).
http://photos.cubfest.com/displayimage.php?pos=-19389

Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:47 am

All you folks with so many Cubs - I'd take a Cub of any color if it made my collection bigger - it will still mow even if it's yellow :D

Ken

Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:48 am

Nice find, Rudi....

I have been trying to "prime" my wife that we might need a loboy for mowing the new place we are moving to in the next month...even though Merlin is already doing mowing duties. Thus far, she is "nonplussed" to the idea... I'll keep working on her.

I've heard that the square nosed cubs grow on you... not sure that I am there just yet, but maybe I could get one and put a round hood on it just for aesthetics...

Mike

Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:50 am

I wish I had a yellow Cub to park my yellow Cadet next to. But, alas I do not and that's why yellow makes me so sad I think...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5wSH465fIw

Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:52 am

Looks like a good one Rudi......I found one very similar to that on Craigslist......wish I had the money....but I am like you were...very fond of the red.

Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:06 am

It's OK, Rudi. Everybody needs a yeller one in the stable. Nothing dark about them at all. They kinda grow on ya after a while. Good find.