Farmall Cub Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Moderator: Team Cub
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds
or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Here is my initial progress order.
1. Engine free? If yes move on to #2. (I'd remove the hood.)
2. Remove spark plugs and tablespoon of engine oil on top of each piston.
3. Prime oil pump. Check quantity of engine oil in crankcase.
4. Compression test. Checking for stuck valves and indication of engine condition.
Above subject to change, depending on results from each step.
I have an excuse. CRS.
- Team Cub Mentor
- Posts: 11680
- Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:52 pm
- Location: Mo. Linn
- Zip Code: 65051
- Circle of Safety: Y
Return to Farmall Cub
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bill, Connecticut Calvin, jlmason81, vern b and 5 guests