turned over my fcub today

Farmall Cub Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.

turned over my fcub today

Postby BigBill » Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:09 pm

It's been sitting for 3 years with a broken drive shaft now but I ran seafoam In the gas and oil. I cranked her over with just a battery slow and the rain cap had four steady pops out of it. All the valves seem to be working. I need to start her up with it split to let her run. I have all the parts, gaskets and seals for the tranny and finals. Once I get the doctors ok to work it's a go. I'm going to plow this winter with it. I miss it. Right now my son's are helping me out.
Last edited by BigBill on Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.
BigBill
501 Club
501 Club

Zip Code: 00000

Re: turned over my fcub today

Postby Bob McCarty » Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:25 pm

BigBill, From the title of the post I was afraid you had rolled one. Glad to see it was something else.

Bob
"We don't need to think more,
we need to think differently."
-Albert Einstein
Bob McCarty
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor

Zip Code: 80501
Circle of Safety Award
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: turned over my fcub today

Postby BigBill » Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:27 pm

Bob I fell off a cub cadet that had a stuck clutch while being lazy trying to free it up. I got ran over by a front wheel not thinking again. I still have the marks on my leg three or four years later. Having the larger tires on the cadet saved me with more ground clearance.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.
BigBill
501 Club
501 Club

Zip Code: 00000

Return to Farmall Cub