Private show!

Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:53 pm

Had to move all my "stuff" out of the shed for our 4th of July bash so just lined them up for exhibition!! Grandson (8) had a field day just moving from one station to the next and "driving" each one!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Private show!

Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:52 pm

Dusty, I like it! How about a shot of the plow we were talking about? LOL!

Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:54 pm

What a nice day to "air out the shed"!
Todd

Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:30 am

Nice showing.

Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:52 am

Looks like their ready for a " LeMans " start....

Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:45 am

Dusty - Great looking collection! Excellent use of that big ol' barn!

Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:55 am

169Cub wrote:Dusty, I like it! How about a shot of the plow we were talking about? LOL!

didn't you get the group of pics ? Thought I sent them to you?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:15 am

Yes you did, I was just joking.

Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:38 am

You're barn is one of the best "Toy Boxes" I've see!!!! It makes me green with envy. :mrgreen:

Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:29 pm

My wife posted on FB that this was the only time of the year when she could find out "just how many toys I had" ! LOL !! Certain amount of truth to that (except for the shed down by Rabbit Creek Bridge!) I don't have to empty that!! Still need to shed some of my "extra" stuff so I'll have room to work w/o playing musical tractors! Dusty B

Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:53 pm

Dusty; Nice looking collection. It reminds me of ours the second weekend of June ready for the local parade. (except, next to our 31 A, it's mostly green)

Here's a pic from this years parade. It was to wet to get out any of the tractors, so we settled for a couple garden tractors with the Model A and T

IMG_5844.jpg

Also I just noticed where you live. I go by there (in each direction) 1 - 3 times a year on my way to Evansville, In. or Lafayette, La.

Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:06 pm

Dusty, Is Katrina in the lineup and is she running?

Bob

Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:24 pm

Bob McCarty wrote:Dusty, Is Katrina in the lineup and is she running?

Bob

Yes, she's running but I've been neglecting her! No, didn't put her in the lineup, was buried in the cubshack behind the tillers! Still have the hood off and don't have the hydraulic hooked back up yet - think that is going to be a Cubtug project if I can recruit some help! LOL !! Still have some issues w/rear wheel seals leaking also. Too many projects and not enuf hours in the day!! Dusty B

Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:04 am

Sweet line up Dusty! Glad to see the yeller one in the mix...... they sure stand out in a crowd.