tie rod assembly, Farmall Cub 1948

Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:14 pm

Our spindle on the left tie rod assembly broke. We need a replacement part - we think the number is 350 776 R1, but it was hard to read so the 77 number might be different. We'd like information on sites where we might be able to order the part, and we'd appreciate any information about fixing it, as we're in the hayfield and need it as quickly as possible, and we're two old sisters trying to get the work done before fall.

Re: tie rod assembly, Farmall Cub 1948

Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:21 pm

Call me at 434-547-5369 I can get you fixed up
Boss

Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:31 am

Welcome to the forum ladies.....Youre in good hands with Boss Hog....Dave

Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:56 am

Welcome to the forum. You all are about as far east in Maine as you can get! Trescott area?

Might also try TM Tractor (one of our sponsers): http://www.tmtractor.com/new/st/st_001newparts.htm

Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:24 am

G'day ladies and welcome. Looks like you are about 2 - 3 hours from me here in Dieppe NB and probably closer to a couple of our members in NB and Maine. Folks here will do what they can to help you out .. and you can check out your parts here:

TC-37A Parts Catalog (5-2-49)

There are lots of resources available for our members and I would encourage you to follow the links below. There is a fair amount of reading .. but it is good useful time to be spent.

Image to Farmallcub.com :big smile: Forum Family. And you have come to the right place for all things Cub related. If you click on the Site Rules, Regulations, & Important Information, it will point you to :arrow: the Welcome Wagon wherein you will find links to many useful sites and topics. One of the most important resources are Owner's Manuals, Parts Catalogs and Service Manuals. The Cub Manual Server is the home of the jpg versions and the PDF Manuals -- well the pdf's of course :wink: Enjoy!.