Cub Floor Mat

Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:26 pm

I meant to post this a while ago. After painting my Cub, I wanted some type of mat to protect the platform. I found a small mat (probably for the rear of a crew cab truck) at TSC. It has the IH Farmall logo and fits perfectly on the platform. And it's only about $8. I tried to copy a pic of it from TSC web page but couldn't get it to work.

Re: Cub Floor Mat

Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:40 pm

Is this the one you have? Neat.

Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:56 pm

I have the front set, haven't put them in the pickup yet. Figured I could use them on the cubs if I don't like the fit in the truck.

Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:09 pm

Mr E wrote:Is this the one you have? Neat.

Link http://www.tractorsupply.com/en/store/international-harvester-farmall-utility-mat

Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:06 am

I have been thinking about that same thing, except instead of the floor mat, and since they can color match the spray in bedliner used in pickups. I have been thinking about having the floor board done with the bed liner for my 57. Any thoughts?

Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:00 am

I've used the paint/spray-in Herculiner in my Jeep. It has lasted pretty well so far but it holds dirt. That is, it discolors very easy. I liked the mat because I could pull it off and spray it clean.

Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:36 am

Winfield Dave wrote:

Link http://www.tractorsupply.com/en/store/international-harvester-farmall-utility-mat

I never thought of floor mats for the Cub - BUT I LIKE IT!. I will have one of these when the new TSC opens 5 miles from house. The 1948 will get TLC at least till I get to show it off at a CubFEST or two.....

Ken

Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:58 am

I got a set of those front and rear in my F350. May put one on the "new" '49 Cub too...not on Otis though...that would look hideous. :)

I have some small rubber step things glued on the deck of my '51 M...not because of the scratches, but because slipping in wet boots on wet steel makes for a painful fall from the top of that M...don't ask me how I know LOL

Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:37 am

I LIKE IT!!...just ordered 3 from Amazon...No TSC near me and is Store item only..no on-line sales...

Last edited by Tractorboy3 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:54 pm

Looks like I am going to have to find a way to visit a TSC in the fall :D I kinda like that :!:

Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:01 am

Rudi wrote:Looks like I am going to have to find a way to visit a TSC in the fall I kinda like that
Hey Rudi, I punched in your zip code on google to see where you lived and your Name came up......Too funny.... :lol: .....Are you close to Moncton....Dave

Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:35 pm

Dave:

Dieppe is right next door to that bedroom community of Moncton and yes .. I am just to the east of the runway - 29R I think it is. Can never get that right. My place has the kidney shaped trout pond in the back yard. You can see the runway to the left in the second sat picture. These are a bit old now, I think there are newer ones. Gotta check that out.

pickerandsinger wrote:I punched in your zip code on google to see where you lived and your Name came up......Too funny.... :lol:

8) kinda neat :D

I probably am going to have to pick up at least 3 of those floor mats for my Cubs as a start.

and yup .. sorry guys looks like this got slightly hijacked again :roll: :wink:

Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:13 pm

Biscuit wrote:I meant to post this a while ago. After painting my Cub, I wanted some type of mat to protect the platform. I found a small mat (probably for the rear of a crew cab truck) at TSC. It has the IH Farmall logo and fits perfectly on the platform. And it's only about $8. I tried to copy a pic of it from TSC web page but couldn't get it to work.

I got a set of those mats from TSC for fathers day 2012. The fronts fit nice in my PU but had no use for the little ones. I decided to try it on the pan of the Loboy and it's been there ever since. lot nicer than some of the other options I had tried.

Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:09 pm

Just two nine, Rudi. :D

Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:22 pm

Right Don, two four and two nine. Our house is just a few hundred yards east of the end of two nine. It was lengthened a few years ago tu 6964 ft and now they are in the process of lengthening two four from 5354 ft to 10,000 feet.

I love living here cause I get to see all kinds of birds .. many of which I have had the pleasure to fly in .. mostly milbirds though.