My Cub is a Chick Magnet

Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:03 pm

This past weekend, I was hauling the last of the split firewood from a spot near the road. It's a popular route for horseback riders. On TWO separate occasions, attractive young lady riders paused to say "Hi" and to say what a nice day it was. Then, one gal said "Oh, what a cute tractor that is!", smiled and rode away. The other rider said "That's a really nice-looking tractor you have" and rode away. I had no idea that my Cub was a Chick Magnet!!! I only wish I had known about that fact 50 or so years ago!!!! Al D

The Chick Magnet.jpg

Ready for Winter.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: My Cub is a Chick Magnet

Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:08 pm

They think were old and harmless :sunning: :big devil:

Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:10 pm

Settle down now...they only want you for your tractor. :lol: But hey, I would be okay with that!!! :lol:

Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:45 pm

goldencub wrote:...one gal said "Oh, what a cute tractor that is!", smiled and rode away...

goldencub wrote:...The other rider said "That's a really nice-looking tractor you have" and rode away...

It would have been a lot better if they didn't ride away! :lol:

Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:35 pm

Don't tell my wife it is a chick magnet. I'll have to sell it. Vern

Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:08 pm

It was a big mistake telling these guys :D now there will lots of them in your neck of the woods driving their cubs :lol: Might even have one owner come over from Ireland :{_}:
Bernard
Donegal Cub.

Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:08 pm

Guess I'll paint my Cub!!!!!

Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:00 pm

And you took a picture of the firewood?

Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:05 pm

LOL, Tom!!!!! That's awesome!

Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:24 pm

Seems "Rode Away" is the operative phrase....Perhaps they prefer if you took them for a "Ride on Your Big Green Tractor". This post gave me a good laugh in the Marriott in lovely Paramus, NJ this evening.

Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:34 pm

TomE wrote:And you took a picture of the firewood?

It was either that or a pic or two of the horses. Quite frankly, I'd rather see the wood than the horses. :lol:

Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:42 pm

TomE wrote:And you took a picture of the firewood?

:bellylaugh: :bellylaugh: :bellylaugh:

Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:55 pm

It's like bringing your little Bro to the beach when he is around 8. All the ladies like it, but don't expect to take one home. Just get the phone number. :0

Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:29 pm

I noticed they said the cub was cute, but did not describe you. :lol:

Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:23 pm

The only bad thing is the gal who liked my Cub moved in and married me.