A good trip.

Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:11 pm

Sorry to have been away from the forum so long, lots going on now but getting back to work on my Cubs. My wife and I went on our 5 year anniversary trip to St. Augustine FL. We / I was watching RFD and they had a special on the Paquette Farmall and IHC museum down in Leesburg. I talked to Amy and she wanted to spend a day down in Orlando so we took a day and went. On the way back up we hit Leesburg. Ive never seen so much red in my life. They had a few Cubs but the whole museum was something to see.

Re: A good trip.

Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:35 am

Sound like a nice trip Orlando is a busy place....I bought a dump trailer in Sanford and went thru Orlando on 4 twice....Yipes... :D

Re: A good trip.

Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:58 am

While at the Flywheelers, in Feb, we went on a bus trip to the museum and spent a few hours checking out "Stew's Stuff". A great collection of red tractors! I even won the drawing for a "Stew's Stuff" hat. We got to visit with Stew for a while, a really nice guy.

Dave, you're right about the I4 trip through Orlando, every year, when we leave Flywheelers, we go to Daytona. I4 is about the only way to get there. Gotta stay on your toes!