This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Weight control program. Another Cub Ownersip Benifit.

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Weight control program. Another Cub Ownersip Benifit.

Postby Eugene » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:32 pm

Eugene wrote:
TJG wrote:If you really want to burn off the calories change an implement before you drive it around.
Todd
That's why I have more than one Cub. Use the bigger tractors with 3-point hitch and implements.

Need to drop off the Mott flail mower from the standard Cub and install the street sweeper to push black walnuts into a row. Usually leave the Mott on year around. Not looking forward the the change over. Dropping off the Mott is not bad. It's getting the street sweeper lined up and mounted that is a Herculean task.
Lost 2.4 lbs of sweat in the 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 hours it took to mount the boom and sweeper head on a stripped down standard Cub this afternoon. That's for only 4 bolts to get the boom/brush semi installed to the point that I can use the hydraulics to pick up the brush and move to the main shop. Still have to install the sweeper drive shaft and PTO sprocket.

Then walked 1.6 miles. Counted it as 2 miles on the chart because I'm using time/math/distance. So if I walk for 20 minutes, that equates to 3 miles per hours. If I don't return until the hour has elapsed, 3 miles walked.
I have an excuse. CRS.