Gaylott Scoop

Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:32 pm

Heres a picture I hope.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Gaylott Scoop

Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:34 pm

This is the scoop I got. I think I have the top link on the wrong side of the rockshaft, maybe someone with more experience can tell me. John

Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:42 pm

Heres another shot of it. I'll get this picture thing down yet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:49 pm

Looks good! You will like it

Re: Field Cultivator

Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:54 pm

Heres a shot of the one I bought from Super A and snuck across the Mason-Dixon line. John OOPPS pic was too big!

Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:15 am

tinnerjohn wrote:This is the scoop I got. I think I have the top link on the wrong side of the rockshaft, maybe someone with more experience can tell me. John

I mounted mine on the other side since that is where it seemed to fit best but have never really used the scoop for anything. My tractor was my fathers tractor and the scoop was with it. I did brush and paint it, it had been outside for years. Vern

Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:07 am

I bolted it on where it looked like it should be, but after bolting to the finals and standing back and eyeballing, I think I move it to the other side. I've only used it to carry two buckets of water and a grandson to the chicken house. I plan to paint it, but first I'm going to haul chicken manure. Thanks again for the pictures you posted. John

Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:15 am

John,

It looks good.

Bill