Did a little more IMPROV today. My grader/snow blade/carryall cub needed the rear main engine seal replaced, and I did not feel like pulling all the blade hardware etc. off.
I had been using the carryall, so the belly blade was already chained up, and I put a floor jack under it and pushed it up against the snow blade bracket to support torque tube, and used some bailing wire (standard item in every hill billy's tool box) to hold the arms for the front blade, and put a furniture mover under the carryall so I could roll the rear away and back as needed. I then used a sling with my engine hoist to support the rear of engine, and all went well.