air hose to carb

Farmall Cub Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.

air hose to carb

Postby Astrowing » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:26 pm

What kind of hose is used between the air hose tube and the carb? My cub came with something cut out of a plastic lid. is it just a radiator hose? How long is it supposed to be?
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:34 pm
Location: Carmine, TX
Zip Code: 78932
Tractors Owned: 1957 Cub
1958 Ford 641
1953 Ford Jubilee
2007 Cub Cadet

Re: air hose to carb

Postby Barnyard » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:00 pm

It is 1-1/4" ID and is 2-1/2 inch long. You can go to NAPA and get it. Make sure you get fuel and oil resistant hose. It runs about $12.00 a foot but I believe they will sell it by the inch.
It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt -

Barnyard Bash CubFest May 30th - May 31st, 2014
Click here for info
User avatar
Team Cub
Team Cub
Posts: 17920
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: OH, New Haven (Hamilton County)
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100
Circle of Safety Award
Circle of Safety: Y

Return to Farmall Cub

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FCub S. E. Tn and 5 guests