This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

POAX cotton base

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
tmays
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 39154
Tractors Owned: 1969 Farmall Cub
1952 Cub
1942 Farmall H

POAX cotton base

Postby tmays » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:52 pm

Guys I have a poax planter with a cotton and a corn base. On this cotton base I am missing the gear that drives the seed dropper? Can anyone direct me to a parts manual for this planter? Not that it's really that important I guess since no one uses these anymore for cotton. I would like to make it complete anyway. Thanks
Thomas

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

bob in CT
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 06040
Tractors Owned: 77 Cub (red); 74 Cub; 52 Cub; 50 Cub ( post-demo)
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: POAX cotton base

Postby bob in CT » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:49 am

My best suggestion is to go to "pdf manuals" above and download CBI-1A Rev 16 2-62 OCR under implement parts manuals. CBI-2A is the one for fast hitch implements and the two of them make a pretty good reference and I scanned them to be keyword searchable, which sort of works. I spend a lot of time on this manual bookmarking all the sections to make it easy to find items. What you want is under the section "common units" and the page is 276. Knowing the page number will help you find the individual page on Rudi's site too, if the pdf is too large to download.

Good luck!

tmays
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 39154
Tractors Owned: 1969 Farmall Cub
1952 Cub
1942 Farmall H

Re: POAX cotton base

Postby tmays » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:32 pm

Thanks for posting Bob! Unfortunately I haven't had time to sit down at desktop to search. I tried with my phone and it's just too much of a pain. I'll get to it one day! :-)
Thomas

Return to “Farmall Cub”