Re: touch control

Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:22 am

If you intend to use your cub in cold weather it is a good idea to use a 10 weight or lighter hydraulic oil. My self I prefere automatic transmission fluid. reason being if you have the original old screen filter in the unit and the hydraluic fluid is too thick the pump will have a hard time getting oil resulting in the screen filter being sucked into a little ball causing the unit to not get any oil at all.. I had this problem on my loader cub some years back. I use transmission fluid year round with not problems now.

Re: touch control

Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:43 am

Clark Thompson wrote:If you intend to use your cub in cold weather it is a good idea to use a 10 weight or lighter hydraulic oil. My self I prefere automatic transmission fluid. reason being if you have the original old screen filter in the unit and the hydraluic fluid is too thick the pump will have a hard time getting oil resulting in the screen filter being sucked into a little ball causing the unit to not get any oil at all.. I had this problem on my loader cub some years back. I use transmission fluid year round with not problems now.

thank you Clark I will keep that in mind