This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

buying cub tractor

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
teddy1
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: b0w2y0

buying cub tractor

Postby teddy1 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:05 pm

Hi guys. New to this forum. Thinking about buying a cub tractor. I believe it's a1953 and the asking price is $2500 Canadian. It looks good but it has no attachments with it. What should I look for and is the price too high? Thanks for your time. Gismo

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bob McCarty
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 80501
Tractors Owned: Cubs, MH Pony, Shaw, Allis G, 1934 Silver King, JD LA and LI, Gibson D, David Bradley Tri-Trac
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: buying cub tractor

Postby Bob McCarty » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:28 pm

Gismo, Welcome to the Forum. Here's a link to a current thread about what to look for when buying a Cub: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=81857 Here's another link to a "how to" on buying Cubs by Jim Foose: viewtopic.php?f=145&t=48032
The price sounds a little high without any implements, but Cubs may be scarcer north of the border also. You might want to think about what implements you will want, and check to see if they are available with a reasonable driving distance. I don't know what part of Canada you're located in, but that may make a difference on buying somethin in the States and hauling it home too.

Bob
"We don't need to think more,
we need to think differently."
-Albert Einstein

teddy1
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: b0w2y0

Re: buying cub tractor

Postby teddy1 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:24 pm

Thanks Bob for the info on buying cub tractors.the info from Jim goose's link was especially helpful. I live in nova Scotia Canadaand there are a few cubs for sale on kijiji on here. Thanks again bob hope to talk to you again gismo

Return to “Farmall Cub”