Pushed some snow

Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:45 pm

Wife took these when I was out the second time. It was 11 degrees the first time 10:00 and 9 degrees the second time around 2:30. Got some where around 6 inches. Fingers were the on;y thing I couldn't keep warm.
Ron in Mid Missouri

Re: Pushed some snow

Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:29 pm

As cold as it is supposed to be tomorrow I'm gonna leave any snow that hits the ground stay there until Wednesday.

Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:52 am

If it has to snow, at least you have a blade to play out in it. :) I cleared 3 driveways yesterday afternoon. My toes were the only victim of the cold; fingers and the rest were ok. Got inside and thawed my toes out and everything was fine. Neighbor's really appreciated the help.

Supposed to be in the upper 20's for most the week and flirting with 50 by the weekend. Ah! Missouri weather!! :D

Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:23 am

Looking good Ron. All that moisture will give your garden a good soaking, once it thaws.
Stanton, MO weather, much like AR weather. Suppose to hit 39 today. High was 18 yesterday. Only 6 for a low, but those howling winds. I can take a few days of cold as long as it is followed by a few days of 50's.
You guys keep warm.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:53 pm

Didn't get enough snow down here by the Missouri/Arkansas line to push around - thank goodness!!!!!!!! :D :D