Re: Leveling and grading blade CUB -54

Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:18 pm

Just had my frame blasted. Looking at them, they looked a little different and while priming I found an "L" on one of them so they must be different. The TT mount is not centered with the frame.

Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:38 am

good morning fred , from the deep south , looks like these guys got you covered , just shows what level the folks on this website work at :D coppersmythe................

Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:22 am

coppersmythe wrote:good morning fred , from the deep south , looks like these guys got you covered , just shows what level the folks on this website work at :D coppersmythe................

There is a LOT of covering yet to do. :help:

Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:55 am

Calling all volunteers!

My big assemblies are under 3 feet of snow. All of the parts from the page below except for #2 and the substitute drawbar parts need dimensions.

on this page, we have the shoes (7) and the parts welded on the back of the blade drawn. I think the two parts that get sandwiched together with the pin holes in assembly 2 are drawn. I may not see this for some time as it is on the North side of the barn.

Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:28 pm

Postby bob in CT » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:11 pm

What link? Cleancomputes? What browser are you using?

Hello bob,

Cleancomputes the link will open with google but after all the links of the page Implement and Part Sketches does not open.
if anyone knows how to do or want me to send them to my email pdf I'm interested.
thank you for all your help. :help:
fred
:thanx:

Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:45 pm

Fredy the frenchy wrote:Postby bob in CT » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:11 pm

What link? Cleancomputes? What browser are you using?

Hello bob,

Cleancomputes the link will open with google but after all the links of the page Implement and Part Sketches does not open.
if anyone knows how to do or want me to send them to my email pdf I'm interested.
thank you for all your help. :help:
fred
:thanx:

I sent you all the pdfs on Cleancomputes after assembling them all in one document. The rest will have to be sketched.

Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:52 pm

hello,
for reperes8,9,10 of the first page I "ve this sketch I think it's good.http://www.google.fr/imgres?imgurl=http ... J8BEK0DMCg
fred

Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:25 pm

There are THREE VERSIONS of this attachment. I have been sending you diagrams for the NEWEST version only. The original IH part number is not on the sketch, like I did for the group of parts I sent to you so far. For anyone making drawings in the future, I suggest the original IH part number be put somewhere on the print if possible. Makes it a lot easier a few years in the future.

The parts in that sketch are not part of the original blade but are what is known as a "substitute draw bar" It is useful, but not part of the attachment. They should be the last parts you build.

Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:49 pm