Just a couple pics of some fun I had yesterday

Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:59 pm

Plowed them there driveways with the loboy & front blade.

Re: Just a couple pics of some fun I had yesterday

Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:45 pm

Looks good! I wish that was all the snow we had right now. And that short of a driveway too!

Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:02 pm

Good job!!!

Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:02 pm

Got as much as I do just north of ya!!! Loved the crusty top of ice we had...Not to get a bit warm temps would be nice... Kevin

Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:21 pm

Hey Kevin! The 2nd pic with no vehicle in the drive belongs to a guy on the next cul de sac over who can't clear his drive of snow on his own. He can barely get around in the house or get in the car in the garage to go to the Dr's office. His drive had 5"-6" inches of snow just like mine. I drug the front blade backwards from the garage door to a point where I could push it, then pushed all the snow out the end of the drive into a huge pile about 6ft into the street. Then I cleared his turn around, then headed to the pile to push it off into the ditches on either side. The guy who lives across the street said that looks like too big a pile of snow for that size tractor. I told him he'd be surprised to know it would bust thru an even bigger pile than this one! He said he was gonna go and watch from inside where it was warm. Oh well, I just pushed 1/2 of it to the right of the drive, and the other half to the left, made 2 passes past the mailbox to please the mail carrier lady, and on my merry way I went!