Re: Plowing snow

Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:33 pm

Say Bill where can a guy purchase a urethane cutting edge ? been looking and have not been able to locate.

Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:33 pm

Look here for one supplier http://farmallcub.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=67767&p=550614&hilit=+plow#p550614

Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:47 pm

David Billingsley wrote:Say Bill where can a guy purchase a urethane cutting edge ? been looking and have not been able to locate.

David,

When I was looking for the urethane cutting edge, I did a google search and found a stocking dealer "relatively" close to me. So, I made the 1 hour drive to his place and picked it up. I would look for a snowplow dealer that sells a lot of pickup plows. Many of those dealers will also stock the urethane cutting edge material.

I'm delighted with mine. On concrete drives it is quiet and does not seem to hang up on the uneven surface as much as a steel cutting edge. When pushing of the concrete onto grass it does not cut in as much as a steel cutting edge. Put my cutting edge on three years ago and have not had to adjust it yet. I regularly plow four concrete driveways and have plowed up to as many as eight. Oh, I live in the "snowbelt" along Lake Erie, so I get a lot of snow to push.

Hope this helps.

Bill