This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Price Check Needed On A Few Items

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
KsFarmallCub
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 67010
Tractors Owned: 48 Farmall Cub(1st tractor) with sickle mower.

Re: Price Check Needed On A Few Items

Postby KsFarmallCub » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:22 am

I see you're in Wichita Ks. I'm in Augusta. I don't know who you bought the parts from but if it was a guy named Bill on the west side of town, he seems pretty fair on his prices. I just bought a 48 Cub from him with a sickle mower attached and he threw in a set of nice rear wheel weights. Fair price for the Cub I thought. It runs and works like a champ. And he's a nice guy. I have to upload some pics of my Cub as soon as I figure out how to get em to fit. They're too big.
Dave

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

alfreema
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 67235
Tractors Owned: '48 IHC

Postby alfreema » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:09 am

Yup, that was him! He had a single bottom plow that I didn't buy ... came back a week later and it was gone. :( He's a great guy though and just got some new parts in if you need anything.

KsFarmallCub
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby KsFarmallCub » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:01 pm

I've got him looking for a blade for me. I'm gonna be checking with him now n then when I need parts.
Dave

KsFarmallCub
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby KsFarmallCub » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:29 pm

He also had a belly mower I was gonna try n work out a trade but it was gone. I think it was a 48" Woods. Very nice guy. He stored the Cub for me from February til now cuz I didn't have a place to store it.

alfreema
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby alfreema » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:35 pm

KsFarmallCub wrote:I've got him looking for a blade for me. I'm gonna be checking with him now n then when I need parts.
Dave

Doh, I need a blade too! Are you looking for a 54 blade specifically or just anything that will work on a Cub?

alfreema
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby alfreema » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:39 pm

KsFarmallCub wrote:He also had a belly mower I was gonna try n work out a trade but it was gone. I think it was a 48" Woods. Very nice guy. He stored the Cub for me from February til now cuz I didn't have a place to store it.

Ah, nice, I saw your Cub then when I went out there in Feb or March. Did you pick up the one bottom plow from him? I was going to but when I went back out it was gone. I bet you nabbed it! :)

Return to “Farmall Cub”