This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

WOULD THE PERSON THAT WAS INTERESTED IN THE J-4 COIL CORE

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Mag Man
10+ Years
10+ Years

WOULD THE PERSON THAT WAS INTERESTED IN THE J-4 COIL CORE

Postby Mag Man » Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:03 pm

HI I cant seem to find the info on the guy that was looking for the coil core for the J-4 Magneto. If you are still in need of one let me know. I have recently made a few with a very good out come. If your interested. Or still in need PM me.
THANKS JON

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

TrainsNTractors
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby TrainsNTractors » Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:36 pm

I may have been the one that was asking. I found my problem and it was not the mag. Sorry to keep you hanging. Thanks for the offer. I have your name and email address I will let you know if something comes up It is always good to know someone close by for this sort of thing.

Thanks
Dan
Dan

Phillip W. Lenke
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 43449

Postby Phillip W. Lenke » Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:54 pm

I am in need of a mag mine just went and tok it to the repair shop can't find parts I need a mag coupling spring and the impuse pawls and mad member Do you does anyone know where I can get a mag for parts?
Thanks PWL
"Work Hard ,Play Often,Care Always"

George Willer
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 43420
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby George Willer » Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:53 pm

PWL wrote:I am in need of a mag mine just went and tok it to the repair shop can't find parts I need a mag coupling spring and the impuse pawls and mad member Do you does anyone know where I can get a mag for parts?
Thanks PWL

Phil,

I don't have a parts mag but you're welcome to use my spare mag while you are searching for parts.

I do have a parts H-4 that may (or may not) have some parts that interchange.

We simply can't have that fresh Cub sitting idle :!: :D
George Willer
http://gwill.net

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. Ambrose Bierce

Ricaroo
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Ricaroo » Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:56 pm

Hi,
I was on ebay this morning and saw a farmall cub mag for sale. I was searching under farmall cub Sorry I don't remeber the price

Rick

Mag Man
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Mag Man » Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:42 pm

If it was the rebuilt he wants to much for it . I have one almost done with everything new . I will take yours on trade if your interested. There is a other one on there that I believe I am the high bidder on also but I exspect t that Jerrydado will bid it up to close to 60.00 before it sells.
I am not sure if I have any extra trips right now or not .
JON

AlanPCUBS
10+ Years
10+ Years

mag parts

Postby AlanPCUBS » Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:43 pm

John I think that was me. I appreciate you getting back with me but I have since bought a reman. mag so I am good. But I thank you still for getting back to me. Alan

Return to “Farmall Cub”