Leinbach Machinery

Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:23 pm

Old line ag equipment dealer. Not a lot for Cubs but occasionally had a used implement and some new parts that would work on Cubs, especially if they also fit other IH tractors. Over the years, I was at their place a number of times. Was a dealer for Woods and other major implement makers. Was by there yesterday and had planned a purchase. Closed-- sign announcing auction May 13. Looks to be a complete liquidation.

Re: Leinbach Machinery

Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:25 pm

yes, i posted on this last week I believe

Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:52 pm

Leinbachs is only a mile from me and they had some good people working for them from what I have heard thru the grapevine one of the orginal owners sons and another relative own the property and contents and a drop in business plus a family disaggrement has led to the sale a liqudation company from Indian Trails,NC is conducting the auction everything is already tagged for bidders I will be there but probably will not be bidding for there is a 13 percent buyers fee and 16 percent if you use a credit card.

Jim

Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:33 pm

Jim Reid wrote:Leinbachs is only a mile from me and they had some good people working for them from what I have heard thru the grapevine one of the orginal owners sons and another relative own the property and contents and a drop in business plus a family disaggrement has led to the sale a liqudation company from Indian Trails,NC is conducting the auction everything is already tagged for bidders I will be there but probably will not be bidding for there is a 13 percent buyers fee and 16 percent if you use a credit card.

Jim

So up the ante. Bid 20% lower. Then use a credit card with cash back. Might not win many auctions though. Vern