This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Woods 59-C2

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
offrink
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49316
Tractors Owned: 1954 farmall fcub, 1954 farmall super m

Re: Woods 59-C2

Postby offrink » Sat May 17, 2014 8:11 am

Thank you very much scrivet! I thought that it bolted directly to the drive with the plates as spacers! No wonder the bolts were spaced so far apart. Monday are when my bolts arrive and hopefully get it bolted on then!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

offrink
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49316
Tractors Owned: 1954 farmall fcub, 1954 farmall super m

Re: Woods 59-C2

Postby offrink » Thu May 22, 2014 9:46 pm

Took the mower around the yard a few times. Found a few weak spots for me. I forgot to bolt the chain to the mower so one side couldn't be picked up. Also it's a good idea to fuel up before going on the steeper hills. The mower ha a rough time of a couple spots that were about 2' high an needed a second pass to get it flat. I had to use a pulley that wasn't the right size until I get the right one. Hopefully it will arrive soon!

Return to “Farmall Cub”