This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cub Engine Oil

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Glen
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Tractors Owned: 1956 Farmall Cub with Fast Hitch, F-11 plow, Disc, Cultivator, Cub-22 mower
Circle of Safety: Y

Cub Engine Oil

Postby Glen » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:07 pm

Hi,
Here's some info from the newer Cub owner's manual about engine oil. When the 1940's and 1950's manuals were made, there was no multi-weight oil, I think. The newer manual has info about multi-weight oil. It says you can use SAE 20W-40 oil above 32 degrees. I've used it in my Cub and it has more oil pressure than using 30 weight oil. This would be good for you guys using Cubs in hot climates, I would think.
Also info about other things in the table too. I would have posted the pic, but it's bigger doing it this way. Click on the pic makes it bigger.
http://www.cleancomputes.com/Cub/Cub%20 ... e%2063.jpg

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall Cub”