Overseas addition to Register

Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:30 pm

Want to add details of my Cub in UK, put England as location but it is mandatory I say a state / province? :help:

Re: Overseas addition to Register

Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:41 pm

Go ahead and put in any state so it will register and save the registry and then you can go back and edit your entry and click on "select one" in the state column and save again. It will then register without the state.

Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:04 pm

Thanks Barnyard, did as you suggested but as the Cub is French made the Registry will not accept the serial number that is without the US number range.

But I'm listed anyway :D got the tractor two weeks ago and am at the "cleaning the muck off" stage and will be for a while....

Now for a :beer:

Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:25 pm

Glad it worked for you.

Welcome to the forum, you will find a lot of good advice here.

UK-Cub wrote:Now for a :beer:

I just got done with work around here before the rains started. I now have to head down to our AMVETS post to help set up for tomorrows picnic (inside work). I'm sure there will be a few :beer: :beer: :beer: involved with that crew.

Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:55 pm

say hello to my barber.

Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:20 pm

UK-Cub: Welcome to the forum from the Show-Me state of Missouri and congratulations on your Cub acquisition!! If you're able to post any pictures, we'd love to see them.

And for those of us who are tea-totalers: :coffee: :lol: :lol:

Welcome!!

Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:28 pm

Welcome from Pennsylvania, UK Cub! My uncle-in-law was from Orpington, Kent, and I have always wanted to visit your country. Maybe some day it will happen!

Feel free to ask away with any questions you may have. We love to help!!

Mike

Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:20 am

Thank you for the welcome, with any luck and not much skill there should be a photo of the Cub on arrival.

David
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.