King cultivator points

Farmall Cub Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.

King cultivator points

Postby DickB » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:41 am

I've been using a King cultivator on the Cub. I use just one, right under my nose up front. It gets down into the soil and does a nice job. The points on it, however, are well worn, pretty shot--there are just 3 of them...and one is long gone. I'd like to replace them and would like to know who sells them, which point is most used, other info. Looking in the Agri-Supply catalog, there are Field Cultivator Points of various widths (narrowest is 1 3/4") and different lengths. And then there is the bolt type.

Cub Star!
Cub Star!
Posts: 247
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:01 am
Location: Berkshire hills in western MA
Zip Code: 01026
Tractors Owned: 1955 Cub Fast Hitch
sickle bar
land plow
snow plow
manure spreader
hayrake, rope pull
variety of cultivators
Wagner WM-1 bucket loader
rear carrier -- homemade

Return to Farmall Cub

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Arthur Dent, Buzzard Wing, bythepond88, skwimjim, Winfield Dave and 9 guests