getting ready for parade

Farmall Cub Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Re: getting ready for parade

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:53 pm

Parade was last night, and due to weather and my back, we did not unload it, just fired up the generator for the lights and drove in the parade with everything still load on the big trailer. In addition to other things we had one of the worst fogs I have seen in several years. When I got in last night I backed it into the shed (tight fit) and left it there. 2 inches of rain today, so the rig stayed in the shed, but I did climb on the trailer and remove all the lights from the tractor, generator from the trailer, as well as the piece of rug I had in the trailer floor. The trailer will go outside to be part of my yard decoration. It is a lot more fun getting the decorations out and putting them on the tractor than taking them off and putting them away.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!