This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Looking for a touch-control part

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Jere
10+ Years
10+ Years

Looking for a touch-control part

Postby Jere » Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:40 am

I need a new part for my 1950 Cub. It is the oil strainer, which is inside of the touch control hydraulic unit. I have no local Case dealer in this area and I have searched the Internet but with no luck. I have e-mailed several Case dealers across the country and no one will respond. Other tractor sites don’t carry this unique part. Does anyone know of an Internet site or address where I can order such a specialized part? I would be very grateful for the help.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:52 am

part # 351984R92. Available on line at http://www.cngco.com (Carter & Gruenwald), or from http://www.casetractorparts.com About $45.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Kodiak
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 30543
Tractors Owned: 1948 Cub
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Kodiak » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:49 am

Jere,
I have used H.B. Duvall Inc. They are a IH dealer and have a good stock of Ag parts (espically for Cubs) They are located in Frederick, Maryland
phone 800-423-4032 or http://www.hbduvall.com There is a gentleman there and I think his name is John (there are 2) who has been in the parts dept for some 40 years...he knows his Cubs!!

John *.?-!.* 's on line contacts are very good also.

Hope this helps.
Ron
I bought an old tractor all dusty and worn,
knew nothing about her just the year she was born
I washed her and greased her and painted her red
Now she lives happily right here in my shed.

HOME of THE STONETHROW CUBFEST
2007 Cub Tug Champion

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:33 pm

Jere, or you coming to Red Power? If local dealer at St. Genevieve is open Wed. morning when I go by i may be able to bring you one.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Jere
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Jere » Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:22 am

Thank you for the info, you just saved me days of searching. Sorry I can't make it to Red Power and thanks for the offer of picking up the part for me.

Return to “Farmall Cub”