This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

ADJUSTING STEERING BOX

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
JAMMEEJOE
10+ Years
10+ Years

ADJUSTING STEERING BOX

Postby JAMMEEJOE » Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:11 pm

Can you adjust the steering box and take some of the slack out of it? I have adjusted the rod ends and got some of it out but it still has a good bit. Any help would be appreciated. This forum has saved me a lot of work already. Thanks fellas Ray

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

George Willer
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 43420
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: ADJUSTING STEERING BOX

Postby George Willer » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:17 pm

JAMMEEJOE wrote:Can you adjust the steering box and take some of the slack out of it? I have adjusted the rod ends and got some of it out but it still has a good bit. Any help would be appreciated. This forum has saved me a lot of work already. Thanks fellas Ray

Ray,

Yes it can. There are many articles written on the subject. Check the archives.
George Willer
http://gwill.net

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. Ambrose Bierce

JAMMEEJOE
10+ Years
10+ Years

STEERING BOX ADJUSTMENT

Postby JAMMEEJOE » Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:51 am

I tried the "SEARCH" field and got 915 matches. I read the first page that covers everything from valve adjustment to low tire pressure. When I try to go to the second page it tells me that no criteria meets my search. I probably don't know how to use it. Thanks anyway. Ray

Return to “Farmall Cub”