This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Extreme Carb Problem Solution

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
coralhead
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 47119
Tractors Owned: '53 Ferguson TO-30
'64 Massey Ferguson 135
'93 Kubota B7100

Re: Extreme Carb Problem Solution

Postby coralhead » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:39 am

BigBill wrote:It's probably not the carbs fault it's today's gas. It doesn't stay as fresh as gas once did. I use seafoam in everything. But my chainsaws. The husqvarna two stroke mix has a stabilizer in it. Two stroke mix lasts for 30 days. That's another post.

I use "Turbo Blue" (race fuel) in all of my two strokes. I don't use enough to use regular gas in my mix before it could go bad. The extra cost on the fuel is worth it when my two strokes start right up. New gas eats up rubber lines after setting over time.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Scrivet
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 63664

Re: Extreme Carb Problem Solution

Postby Scrivet » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:49 am

Jim Becker wrote:I have looked at "Farm Show" a few times. I have found it to be a compendium of bad ideas and bad executions, often both in the same project.
:Dito: My favorites, when I used to waste my money on a subscription, is the recommendation section. Where some brain surgeon buys a fifteen year old pickup with 240,000 miles on it and then starts bashing whichever company made it because he had to spend a hundred bucks on a repair because of poor design and being unreliable.

Return to “Farmall Cub”