This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

What is this part?

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Ramon
10+ Years
10+ Years

What is this part?

Postby Ramon » Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:50 pm

What are these parts? I got them as part of a trade for a Cub Cultivator but I don't know what these parts are for?

http://pic9.picturetrail.com/VOL294/189 ... 847321.jpg

Thanks
Ramon

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

lonniebug57
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby lonniebug57 » Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm

I use them to hold the plow to the shank. The same kind of bolts were used to hold the tongue and sweep on a mule pulled georgia stock plow.[am I getting old?]

danovercash
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28081
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby danovercash » Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:45 pm

I have one of those somewhere, think Dad called it a pigtail nut. We used it with the middlebuster frame for the planter shovel. With the planter off we used a wide shovel to plow potatoes. I have since made one for the F/H. Faster, better, doesn't roll potatoes under rear wheels. LOL Use them for quick change in the field, tighten with hammer instead of wrench.
"I'd rather be a mechanic in the shop"- Henry Ford

252646 & 221525. 195897 (Gone, but not forgotten)

Return to “Farmall Cub”