This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

name of lift arm?

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
jayc1945
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 15537

name of lift arm?

Postby jayc1945 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:11 pm

HAALALEUJIAH (bet i didn't spell it right!) i just found a 54 blade for my 53 cub! it is in extremely good shape, and i'm in the process of sanding and painting it now. the only problem is, i don't know the name of the "arm" that goes from the blade to the "u" shaped part of the hydraulic lift on the "passenger side" of the tractor. also, it looks like i might need another "u" shaped piece to attach to the other one? is this right? and if so, what do i call it to find one? my work keeps me away from the computer alot but this forum is a GREAT HELP!, btw, the blade and everything but what i asked about, only cost me $100.00, ..............good deal?.................THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP!, oh, does anyone have these for sale?

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: name of lift arm?

Postby Jim Becker » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:53 pm

I can't figure out which parts you are asking about. Look in the parts catalog to get the proper names. You need section A, probably page A-6.

http://www.farmallcub.com/[ Sorry, direct links to manual section is not allowed. ]/download.php?fname=./files/Implement%20Parts%20manuals/CBI-2A%2002-60%20OCR.pdf

pickerandsinger
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 13143
Tractors Owned: 1957 Cub Low Boy w/ FH Mott Flail Mower
1953 Cub w/ sprayer and 54A blade (Chompers)
1954 Cub w/fast hitch (Ira)
1948 Cub ( Papa Paul)with Henderson loader..
1951 Mutt mix Cub (BattleAx
1950 Farmall Cub (basket case demo)
Cub parts tractor
2019 " KuB"ota 2601 loader and roto tiller
1951 Ferguson TEA 20 (parts)( Uncle Rusty)
F/H Disc Harrow for cub L-38
C-22 Sickle Bar Mower
IH C2 and C3 mower
Universal tool attachment with disc hillers..Rear cultivators (various tips
York Rake for Cub home made
Single bottom Plow for Cub F194
Gravely 5660 12 hp/ w snoblower.rototiller,bush hog
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: name of lift arm?

Postby pickerandsinger » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:48 pm

I got the parts I needed from JP Tractor Salvage ( site sponsor) and made some others….As Jim said get the correct name so you know what you're talking about when you order the parts…It helps….Good luck….Dave….Thought I'd need mine this morning here in CNY…I was planting blackberries in the snow…Thanks to a fellow forum member... :lol: :lol:
In Memory of 58,286

Return to “Farmall Cub”