This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Getting the FH harrow and planter painted.

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
rjfcsa
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 60957

Getting the FH harrow and planter painted.

Postby rjfcsa » Sun May 31, 2015 1:00 pm

Well pretty sure we are going to Red power, and my sister was wanting to take her fast hitch peg tooth harrow and her FH 184 planter among several of her other implements. So I tried to get busy and took the harrow apart, not in great small pieces though, had to make a new long tie bar but it is just simple angle iron. Took it and the planter to a sandblast guy, got them cleaned up and started painting. I forgot to take pics of them all sandblasted. Just finished the red on Thursday. Thought ya'll would enjoy some pics. should get more when I reassemble.
Hope to meet some of you fellow CUBsters there.
Russel Foster
Attachments
paint1.JPG
planter22.JPG
planter21.JPG
Peg23.JPG
Peg22.JPG
Peg21.JPG

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

rjfcsa
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 60957

Re: Getting the FH harrow and planter painted.

Postby rjfcsa » Sun May 31, 2015 1:04 pm

Some more Pics.
Attachments
paint2.JPG
paint3.JPG
paint4.JPG
paint5.JPG
paint6.JPG
paint7.JPG

Return to “Farmall Cub”