This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Forum Membership

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Dan England
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 71770

Forum Membership

Postby Dan England » Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:56 am

Has the membership of the forum undergone a dramatic increase over the last month? It seems that each day the membership number is two or three higher than on the previous day. I think the vast amount of info in the manual section, along with a membership which freely provides helpful advice to the less experienced, are important factors in this growth. I know that it keeps me coming back each day, and sometimes several times daily, to learn new things about the cub tractors. Dan

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:16 am

Dan, I have noticed the same thing. Each day there is a new name or names listed in the membership roster. It sure is great to see that happen. Hopefully, it will spawn some more local get-togethers and cub events.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Patbretagne
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby Patbretagne » Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:53 pm

Bigdog wrote: Hopefully, it will spawn some more local get-togethers and cub events.

Bigdog, I'm sure we all will say YES to that, especially if the get-togethers are as good as the one at Stoutsville! Best wishes
Pat

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:52 pm

Dan:

Isn't it wonderful :?: :!: :D

I really hope that we hit 2,000 members soon. Not just those of us with insatiable appetites for all things Cub, but anyone even with a passing interest in these wonderful tractors, who may someday become proud owners themselves.

What is encouraging me is that more and more of our Better Halves are signing up with their own usernames, and believe me guys -- if our spouses get interested and start making the Better Half Forum hum, then the chances of us getting to more Cub-a-rama's, Cub Fest and other tractor type shows, is greatly enhanced.... :idea: :shock: :lol: :lol:

And, some of the newer members are youngun's which bodes well for the future of our hobby. The more of the youngun's we can get interested in our Cubs, the better for us all to boot....

I think that is very 8) 8)
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Ralph
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 41005
Tractors Owned: Near 200 cubs through the years

Postby Ralph » Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:28 pm

I invite people to the message forum frequently through the selling of parts .
Tell them to redgister and help one of us or we will try to help them :!:
Shoot low Sherriff they are Riding Shadows
4 Wheels move the body.....
2 Wheels move the Soul .....

Ralph in ky.

Return to “Farmall Cub”