This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Hydraulic Touch Control 1948 Cub

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
dagosrods
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 31645

Hydraulic Touch Control 1948 Cub

Postby dagosrods » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:18 am

I was at the Alapahoochee Fall Show with my 1948 cub during the parade. The tractor Hydraulic Touch Control started going up and down some with mower deck [Mower was not running]. So when I got home I rebuild unit part number 351981R1 and when I was done put in Hy-Tran substitute in. Hy-Tran was listed on five gallon pail. It was working fine then all of a sudden it would not lift mower deck at all. I'm not sure what went wrong or were to start? If i put a gauge on hydraulic line on pump side back by touch control by removing set screw. What should pressure read? Any help would be great. Thanks Alex

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Cecil
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 13830
eBay ID: adak8965
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Hydraulic Touch Control 1948 Cub

Postby Cecil » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:00 am

Go here for all the info you should need.

www.cleancomputes.com/Cub/Blue%20Ribbon ... index.html

Return to “Farmall Cub”