This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

French Cub Manuals etc...

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Mike Schmudlach
10+ Years
10+ Years

French Cub Manuals etc...

Postby Mike Schmudlach » Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:07 pm

For those of you looking for the French Cub manuals etc.... a friend of mine that works for CNH and an old IH employee sells them.
Etienne is Frenchman but lives in Germany.
His website is http://www.ih-gentil.de

Mike
30 + tractors including 2 French Super Cubs, French Cubs, 1963 Industrial Cub, 1955 Cub Highcrop etc...German and French built IH tractors and some bigger IH tractors. Of course I have about 20 IH trucks and an IH refridge in the Shop.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Patbretagne
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby Patbretagne » Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:17 pm

Hi Mike, Thanks for the link, BUT it doesn't seem to work for me, same as the Email address for him that you sent me. I am very interested in contacting him and will try the link again
Best wishes, Pat

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:49 pm

Mike:

I tried it too... the link is busted.

"Cannot find server or DNS Error Internet Explorer "
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Mike Schmudlach
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Mike Schmudlach » Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:08 pm

My fault guys.
The link is:

http://www.ihc-gentil.de

Mike
30 + tractors including 2 French Super Cubs, French Cubs, 1963 Industrial Cub, 1955 Cub Highcrop etc...German and French built IH tractors and some bigger IH tractors. Of course I have about 20 IH trucks and an IH refridge in the Shop.

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro

Postby johnbron » Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:49 pm

:shock: :roll: In English:
You find navigation startingside over michShopLinksFoto GalleryKontaktImpressumWillkommen on http://www.ihc more gentil.deHier among other things technical literature for older IHC and describe CASE IH of tractor spare parts catalogues, workshop manuals, service manuals, manuals, pictures and videos... our offer are constantly supplemented and extended. If you should not find a desired article in our offer, speak with us. We will then try it to beschaffen.Adresse:Etienne GentilBerliner STR. 4176185 KarlsruheFon: 0721-752396 (abends)Fon: 0721-9712363Fax: 0721-9712365Mobil: 0173-6787173 http://www.ihc gentil.de • gentil@ihc more gentil.deBuecher to the topic internationally HarvesterDittmer/Gentil/Hood: Internationally Harvester tractors from Neuss on the Rhine 1965 to 1985Im connection to the first book, which covers the IHC tractor and the building of agricultural machineries until 1966, treat the authors on the basis from outstanding reproduced color folders and detailed text the IHC Schlepperbau from 1965 to the attitude of production in Neuss in the year 1984. With both volumes now a complete Biografie of the German IHC Schlepperbaus vor.200 sides, format 21 x 30 cm, durchg. colored, is appropriate for 2001Dittmer...: internationally one wrote agricultural engineering and history of building of tractors to Harvester tractor and agricultural machinery from Neuss on the Rhine 1908-1966In Neuss on the Rhine. Starting from 1936 here
:roll: :shock: :lol:
Then came Bronson

Mike Schmudlach
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Mike Schmudlach » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:10 pm

Did you use an online translater?
I know your English is much better than that. :-)
I do own the German IH tractor books mentioned.
I also have spent time with Entiene Gentil and been to Johan Hood's farm.
I believe Rudi's German is better than mine and he could give a true translation.
Next year there will be a big Redpower show in Nordhorn, Germany.
I was at the one in 2001.
Mike

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro

Postby johnbron » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:57 pm

:lol: Yeah Mike, I cheated and used a translater. I can only speak english, I used to be able to converse in spanish pretty good but its been years since I have been with a Senorita so I forgot it all except "Mas Cervesa". :lol:
Then came Bronson

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319

Postby Jim Becker » Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:21 pm

johnbron wrote::lol: Yeah Mike, I cheated and used a translater. I can only speak english, I used to be able to converse in spanish pretty good but its been years since I have been with a Senorita so I forgot it all except "Mas Cervesa". :lol:

The full title is "Una mas Cerveza."

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:29 pm

Yup, are not those on-line translate a page thingy's something or what :?: :!: :roll: :roll:

It has been a looong time since I have lived in the Schwarzwald, so my Deutsch is very rusty as well. In fact, I am doing a bit of a refresher so I can actually converse in German with my cousin Heinz....

I saw the page and I think I am going to visit for a while and have a nice relaxing read in the next day or so.

It is Em's birthday today, so after I finish torqueing down the head bolts on Ellie, I think I am going to take Em out for the evening to celebrate in our usual reserved fashion...

Probably a good chuckle movie ifn we can find one....
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

beaconlight
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 10314

Postby beaconlight » Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:25 pm

Happy birthday Em. Is it the same in Canada as here? Now that you are 21 you will be able to vote?

Bill
Bill

"Life's tough.It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

" We hang petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office."
- Aesop

George Willer
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 43420

Postby George Willer » Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:00 pm

beaconlight wrote:Happy birthday Em. Is it the same in Canada as here? Now that you are 21 you will be able to vote?

Bill

Bill,

Don't forget Canadians use the metric system so you have to do the conversion. Happy 13th, Em! :D Well... I have trouble figuring out which way the conversions go. In case I'm wrong, happy 33rd. :shock:
George Willer
http://gwill.net

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. Ambrose Bierce

beaconlight
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 10314

Postby beaconlight » Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:23 pm

Jim he may have wanted more than one beer. Then again he hcould have been ordering a round.

Bill
Bill

"Life's tough.It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

" We hang petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office."
- Aesop

Wise Owl
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Wise Owl » Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:42 pm

beaconlight wrote:Happy birthday Em. Is it the same in Canada as here? Now that you are 21 you will be able to vote?

Bill

Thanks for the birthday wish Bill. Shush, don't tell anyone ok!!!

Wise Owl
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Wise Owl » Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:45 pm

George Willer wrote:

Bill

Bill,

Don't forget Canadians use the metric system so you have to do the conversion. Happy 13th, Em! :D Well... I have trouble figuring out which way the conversions go. In case I'm wrong, happy 33rd. :shock:

Thanks George. I love your math. I can tell that you are married and know your place. Marilyn has trained you well. :D :D :D

Em

Return to “Farmall Cub”