This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Shorty's shifter

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
George Willer
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 43420
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby George Willer » Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:49 pm

johnbron wrote: George, I hope you did not mean Sandra Bullock as being on par with Julia. If so that would be where we differ cause I have always thought that Sandra B. is a real "Cutie". :lol: :P

Well... as a purely academic issue, there is no disagreement. If I hadn't met Marilyn first, Sandra would be a top contender!
George Willer
http://gwill.net

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. Ambrose Bierce

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby johnbron » Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:55 pm

George Willer wrote:
johnbron wrote: George, I hope you did not mean Sandra Bullock as being on par with Julia. If so that would be where we differ cause I have always thought that Sandra B. is a real "Cutie". :lol: :P

Well... as a purely academic issue, there is no disagreement. If I hadn't met Marilyn first, Sandra would be a top contender!

Ha-ha, Well George you are married and I just missed My chance cause she just married Jesse James. :o
Then came Bronson

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:32 am

I see a good looking woman, and think"What would someone who looks like that want with someone who looks like me", and jsut keep on going.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

EZ
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: P0M1Z0
Tractors Owned: 49 Cub
67 International Cub Loboy
57 Farmall 130

Short Shifter on Shorty

Postby EZ » Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:59 am

George,

I like it. I have to repair the one off my regular Cub as right now it is using the short one off '67 Lo. while it's being worked on.
Thanks again for the step by step on repairing/modifying these shifters.
Just Do It !

Return to “Farmall Cub”