Cub Planter Hopper and Chain Questions

Farmall Cub Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
AL Farmall Boy
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 35111
Circle of Safety: Y

Cub Planter Hopper and Chain Questions

Postby AL Farmall Boy » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:15 pm

Hey fellas, hope all is well. It's been a while since I've been on and I'm not in the middle of renovating the house so all I have to work off of is my phone right now. Everything's packed up.

Trying to get a Cub planter put together to use this spring and found one (parts) for sale recently. My question is about the seed hopper it came with as I'm not that familiar with this type. This looks like the POAX hopper to me but what about the mechanism in the bottom? Is that the "corn bottom" ? Also, I got some extra plates with it and they are in the pictures too. Do those fit this hopper? They look like something different to me. My 3rd question is about the planter chain....isn't there a listing of the certain lengths (number of links) somewhere for the different peices of chain needed?

Again, if I had my computer I would have easily been able to research this all, but being on my phone it's a lot more difficult.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Regards,
Chase
205-368-5339
ihfarmallrtr@gmail.com
:tractor: Like my page "Alabama Tractor Pickers" on Facebook! :tractor: