This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cub-Arama Info

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
IH GIRL
10+ Years
10+ Years

Cub-Arama Info

Postby IH GIRL » Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:43 pm

Hello. Just wanted to post a short little note on the show. Thanks to those who have already sent in registration forms. For those who haven't just keep in mind I have to put a deadline of September 10th to have your name in the souviner booklet as well as the show name badges. The lady that is doing these for us, is having surgury before the show and I don't want her to feel pressure doing them while she is resting. Everyone is welcome, registrered or not. You can come the day of the show and sign up, you just miss out on the personalized items - (which helps after not seeing someone for a year, the buttons help with the memory :oops: )

Second - We have had a few nice gentlemen offer to do a few demo's/clinics. So far a Hammermill demo, a buzz saw demo and a clinic on basic repair and timing of a mag. Anyone else willing to share your experience, let me know.

Third - For those who have not seen the post yet, The Cub-Arama Dinner and Trivia contest will be on FRIDAY evening at 6pm at Liberty Hall - which just opened after last years show and is only 2 blocks from the park. Have GREAT!! food list planned, all the side, desserts, drinks etc for only $11.00 per person. And don't forget the great entertainment with the trivia game.

Last (for now)- don't forget about the raffle. Wouldn't it be nice to take home a brand new Cub Cadet Lawn Mower :wink:
Jamie
Jamie
JP Tractor Salvage

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall Cub”