The time has come for nominations for the Seventh Annual George Willer Award!
To nominate a forum member for the 6th Annual George Willer Award:
Prepare a detailed list documenting the strengths of your nominee. Factors to consider could include mentoring ability, communication skills, willingness to work with others, leadership ability, ingenuity and other positive aspects of the nominee. Submissions may be provided at any time but must be received no later than March 30, 2016 to allow your nominee to be considered for the sixth George Willer Award.
Examples for inclusion into the nomination write up could include, but not be limited to, the following:
1. "How To" demonstrations at Cubfests.
2. Video programs produced as teaching units.
3. Traditional "How To" written articles with picture illustrations.
4. Frequent and accurate responses to questions on forum.
5. Works at Cub meets to repair Cub components or as a team member converting non-runners into runners.
6. Other types of teaching exercises.
1. Hosting CubFests/assisting the host.
2. Contributing to Manual Site
3. Repairing Cub equipment at little or no expense to the owners beyond cost of shipping and cost of replacement parts.
4. Designing and providing Cub components.
5. Participating in Cub Express.
6. Other ways of providing service to members.
Previous winners of the Willer Award are: George Willer, Darrel (Bigdog) Ratliff, Cecil (Cecil) Diamond, Bill (Barnyard) Weisbrodt, Bob McCarty, Gary Dotson and Bill Hudson .
Please submit your nominations via e-mail only to Cecil at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please DO NOT reply to this thread with your nomination so the nomination does not get lost! Be sure to list not only the candidate, but also why you think that the nominee deserves to receive the award this year.
Nominations will be accepted until midnight on March 30, 2016.
I know that there are many folks out there that more than meet the expectations for this prestigious award so lets see a good response.
THANK YOU for making this the best site on the internet!
Your 2015 George Willer Award Committee:
Darrell, Cecil, Eugene, Bob McCarty, Barnyard Gary Dotson and Bill Hudson
Farmall Cub Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Moderator: Team Cub
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Similar Topics
- Last post
by Bill Hudson
Mon May 01, 2017 1:01 pm
Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:54 pm
Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:10 pm
Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:59 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests