This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

magneto help needed

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
jclogging
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 06331

magneto help needed

Postby jclogging » Mon May 02, 2016 8:16 pm

Hi all, new to this site glad i found it, seems like many knowlegable and friendly members here.
I recently bought a 1949 cub in non running condition, the previous owner had the mag apart when i got it, i put it together the best i could figure, i have nice blue spark at the plugs but it won't start or even pop or sputter, so my question is how do i get the rotor drive gear in the right place in line with the points so i can get the rotor in the right spot? thank you all very much for any and all help.

Josh

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Re: magneto help needed

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Mon May 02, 2016 9:10 pm

Try this, much quicker than me typing it again.
viewtopic.php?f=140&t=83108
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Farmall Cub”